Where else to visit while you're visiting Queensland?
From Brisbane you can immediately embrace all the Australian experiences from the one convenient urban base. Why not:
- Cuddle a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Immerse yourself in World Heritage-listed rainforests and escape to lush mountain hideawaysin Brisbane’s Scenic Rim
- Explore pristine islands in Moreton Bay, home to the world’s third largest sand island
- Stand on the incredible white sands of our Gold and Sunshine Coast beaches
- Spend some time discovering North Stradbroke Islandor Straddie as it’s known to the locals
- Discover the cultural heritage of the Nunukul, Nughi, Goenpul Clans of the Quandamooka people
- Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef at Lady Elliot Island
- Hand-feed wild dolphins at Tangalooma Island Resort
For more information on where to go in Brisbane visit www.visitbrisbane.com.au.
Brisbane offers quintessential Australian experiences with access to the Great Barrier Reef and close proximity to famous beach destinations and World Heritage-listed rainforests.
Local travel agent Margaret Stevenson from helloworld Helensvale Westfield Town Centre can assist you book day trips, tours and offer advice for visiting Brisbane and its surrounds. You can contact Margaret on the below details and let her know you are visiting for APAM.
T: +61 (07) 5580 4020
This content was created with the support of Brisbane Marketing