Online delegate registrations for APAM 2014 are now open and close 14 January 2014, or when we reach capacity.
Early bird rates are available from 15 May 2013 until midnight 10 December 2013 AEST; additional discounts apply for every second and subsequent booking made by the same organisation at the same time (see below for rate details).
Full rates will apply to all delegate registrations made on or after 11 December 2013 (no exceptions).
Note to APAM program applicants: If you are applying to showcase or pitch your work at APAM 2014 and your application is successful, you or your company will receive one complimentary delegate pass for the person introducing and representing your work/work in development. This representative must be at APAM throughout the event.
- Early bird delegate registration AUD $650.00 (until midnight 10 December 2013 AEST)
- Early bird second and subsequent delegate registration from the same organisation processed at the same time AUD $590.00 (until midnight 10 December 2013 AEST)
- Full rate delegate registration AUD $790.00 (from 11 December 2013)
*All rates shown are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST. Accepted credit cards for online payment include Visa, Mastercard, Amex and Diners Club.
Please note: there is no single day rate for registrations.
APAM delegate registrations will include:
- Entry to the Opening Night event
- Entry to the all events that are part of the official APAM 2014 program including (but not limited to) full-length performances, excerpt showcases and pitch sessions, the APAM exchange program (Forums, Workshops, Conversation, etc.) , delegate-only functions offered by Australian and New Zealand artists and companies, etc.
- VIP entry into the APAM Club
- Transport to selected offsite performances
- Use of the APAM Delegate Lounge at Brisbane Powerhouse
- Access to wireless internet at Brisbane Powerhouse and selected additional venues
- Discount prices for all ticketed World Theatre Festival performances shown outside of the official APAM program
Additional benefits may be published on this webpage over the coming months.