DELEGATE REGISTRATIONS FOR APAM 2016 HAVE REACHED CAPACITY AND HAVE CLOSED.
APAM 2016 will take place from Monday 22 February - Friday 26 February and will once again be hosted at Brisbane Powerhouse and various Brisbane partner venues.
There will be 43 Australian and New Zealand companies who will present their work to over 600 international and Australian delegates complimented by The Exchange, a curated program and exchange of ideas, networking and relevant industry conversations.
An APAM 2016 delegate pass is an individual, non-transferable ticket that includes:
- Entry to the all events included in the Official Program of Showcases and Pitches.
- Entry to all events included in The Exchange—APAM’s platform for the exchange of ideas and networking.
- An all-inclusive invitation to the Welcome lunch and evening function at Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Transport to all events included in the Official Program of Showcases and Pitches.
- Exclusive entry to the private Delegate Lounge located at Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Wireless internet at all APAM venues.
- Concession prices to ticketed WTF shows.
REGISTERING AT APAM
- The first thing you’ll need to do is collect your delegate pass and printed program at the Registration Desk from 9am on Monday in the Brisbane Powerhouse Mosquito Foyer.
- To collect your pass you’ll need to present a photo ID. Remember APAM Showcases, Pitches, and The Exchange have a no pass, no entry policy.
- If you're arriving after Monday you can collect your pass Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday at Sofitel Brisbane Central, the home for The Exchange program, from 8am -12pm at La Galerie in the lobby.
If you are the nominated delegate for artists and companies presenting at APAM you can collect all company member passes when collecting your own pass.